It couldn't have been easier to make some matching beach towels for the swimsuits. I bought a hand towel from Target and ironed on an appliqué that I got from Jo-Ann's. I also found some ribbon with flip-flops on it that would have been cute too.
Our power is out. I did manage to finish these two swimsuits earlier though. They should be simple to make but I managed to mess up three of them.
I couldn't find any swimsuit material I liked, so I went to the Wal-Marts and bought an actual girls' bathing suit and cut it up. The genius of that is that it's then easy to have matching girl/doll swimsuits.