Monday, August 10, 2009

Completed Feature Wall

The feature wall in the foyer is complete. The furniture piece is a bombé chest from Crate & Barrel. The lamp and mirror are from Ikea. I also got an antique calling card tray from England on eBay. That way if you come to call when I'm not here, the butler will allow you to leave your card on this tray.

I originally intended this lamp for my dresser in the bedroom. So I may need to get another one next time I'm there.

I still have some more work to do in the foyer. I need to touch up the paint, buy a hat rack and make some artwork.



3 comments:

Leah said...

p.s. The mirror looks funny because it's reflecting the stairs on the other side of the foyer. I also moved the books to the right so it's more balanced.

The Bakers said...

We have that same lamp! But, sadly, not a calling card tray.

Unknown said...

I have the lamp, too! Vive Ikea!