Monday, July 13, 2009

My Husband Is a Man of Many Talents

See this outlet? Looks ordinary, yes? But the thing is that it didn't used to be there. Heinz put it in the foyer where the feature wall is going to be so that I can plug in a lamp there. He did it last night after work even though he was really tired. Oh yeah, and it really works! Bonus: I now have a piece of the wall to take in to the paint store to have matched up for some touch-ups I need to do. Because the can labeled "foyer" and a new can of the supposed color don't match. What do you think the paint people would say if I told them I cut a piece of the wall out so I could match it up?

2 comments:

Katie B said...

That Heinz. He's so handy!

Melissa said...

I think the paint people might think your mental! However I think your flip'n hellhariyass!!:)