Friday, October 12, 2007

"I was looking up..."

You know that line from An Affair to Remember, that they also mention in Sleepless in Seattle, where Deborah Kerr is referring to the Empire State Building? Well, the Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine offices is just half a block from the Empire State Building. I didn't even realize how close it was until one day I had crossed the street and I was like, "What are all these tourists doing here?" and I realized that I was standing right in front of it.

So I took this picture today while I was out for lunch. I think that it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Wow! That's a great picture! You need to have it framed.

Stephanie said...

Nice! Maybe you have a new career on your hands.

Leah said...

Yeah, right! But if I didn't already have a picture picked out for our Christmas card, it would be a good one. Except it's not Christmasy.