Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Harry Potter Party Is Still ON!

I am so mad I can hardly see straight right now. The jerks at Warner Brothers (don't think I'm not going to complain) have pushed back the next Harry Potter movie until next JULY. I have been planning a party around the movie release date for MONTHS. I mean, you can have a Harry Potter party anytime, but it was fun planning it around the next movie. The party is still on for Nov. 22, because I can't wait until next July. I mean, I already bought gumballs and jelly beans!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

This is so weird. Why did they postpone?

Stephanie said...

Yeah, what gives? And, whatev, the party will still be a smashing success!

Heather said...

I love this post. I've been asking my friends when the next movie is coming out and none of us knew. July! What about Halloween??? What's up with that?